Maryland FFA Alumni
Agriculture teachers rely on FFA alumni members to help ease the outside commitments of teaching, bring more support to agricultural education programs and give teachers more freedom to do what they do best - teach kids!
FFA relies on alumni members for student recruiting, scholarship money, aiding in camps, conferences, national FFA convention and other personal development programs. The high level of commitment the FFA Alumni offers the National FFA Organization and the communities in which they live helps make FFA students' lives better.
The FFA Alumni Mission
"The mission of the National FFA Alumni Association is to secure the promise of FFA and agricultural education by creating an environment where people and communities can develop their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success. "
The FFA Alumni Values
- We value the integral nature of FFA and agricultural education.
- We value agriculture as an essential part of society.
- We value diversity in serving all populations.
- We value the impact of a teacher on a student's life
- We value the impact and involvement of parents/guardians and communities on a student's life.
- We value the community's support of agricultural education teachers and programs.