State Officer Candidate Information Page
Use this page to access information if you are interested in becoming a Maryland FFA State Officer. On this page you will find information regarding all aspects of being a state officer candidate. Please use these resources to help you with your application, and preparation for the interviews.
Interview dates: May 19-20, 2012
Interview location: The Conference Center at the Maritime Institute
692 Maritime Boulevard Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
Interview application due date: May 1, 2012
In order to apply and serve as a Maryland FFA State Officer the following requirements must be met:
- Complete the State Officer Application by May 1st of the current year.
- Submit, as part of your application, the Qualifications and Prerequisites form signed by yourself, your advisor, your principal, and a parent or guardian.
- Submit, with your application, a SEALED Letter of Recommendation from your advisor.
- Earned or submit an application for the State FFA Agriculturist Degree (long form).
- Participate in the State Officer Interviews.